The quality standard of ASB-Group is feautured not only by our products & technologies, but also by the control of the manufacturing processes:
- DC ~ 3 GHz / NF up to 0.37 dB @ 900 MHz / OIP3 up to 43 dBm @ 5 V, 90 mA / P1dB up to 23 dBm @ 5 V, 90 mA
- DC ~ 8 GHz / Wideband matched. Low noise / OIP3 up to 47 dBm / P1dB up to 26 dBm
- DC ~ 1.2 GHz / Wideband matched. Low noise / OIP3 up to 48 dBm / P1dB up to 31 dBm
- DC ~ 3 GHz / P1dB up to 2 Watt / OIP3 up to 49 dBm / ACPR (ACLR) up to -45 (-53) dBc @ Po = 25 dBm
- 5 ~ 1200 MHz / Gain in 10 ~ 34 dB / Pout up to 113 dBuV @ CENELEC-42, 110 dBuV @ PAL-98, NTSC-110 flat / Supply voltage of 5, 8, 12 V / Low NF ~ 1.0 dB, mostly 1.4 ~ 2.0 dB
- 40 ~ 3000 MHz / Low noise / Gain up to 25 dB /OIP3 up to 47 dBm / P1dB up to 28 dBm / Supply voltage of 3, 5, 8 V
- 50 ~ 1200 MHz / Low EIN of ~ 3.0 pA/rtHz / Simple off-chip circuit / Pout ~86 dBuV @ Pin -7 ~ +1 dBm
- NF ~ 0.5 dB / Gain 10 ~ 37 dB / Voltage 1.8 ~ 5.0 V / Current 2 ~ 50 mA
- 50 ~ 860 MHz / Gain 14 ~ 25 dB / P1dB up to 26 dBm / OIP3 up to 46 dBm
SuperApex Corporation is a microwave & RF company located in the suburb of Chicago, USA. They provide the innovative solutions, products and services for our customers around the world.
The company provides GaAs MMIC products, RF/Microwave/Millimeter-wave modules and chip packaging solutions. They have completely proprietary intellectual property rights for all the products they design and manufacture.
SuperApex works with our customers from feasibility contracts through to new product introductions and supply.
Superapex designs, manufactures and supports a wide variety of amplifiers for RF, microwave and millimeter wave applications. They manufacture wideband amplifiers, drive amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, linear and power amplifiers, as well as gain blocks.
They use various semiconductor processes such as GaAs MESFET for linearity Amplifiers are used in various commercial, aerospace and defense applications.